Monday, June 03, 2013

Blogger Meet & Greet at 2013 ASCA Annual Conference

The ASCA 2013 Annual Conference will be taking place in Philadelphia from June 30th - July 3rd. This year I will finally be able to attend (primarily because it is so close to home). I am so excited about meeting folks from all over the place and I'm thrilled about all of the professional development I will get that pertains to my career as a school counselor! If you are not registered to attend, yet, please consider doing so -- if only for a day!! 

Andrea Burston of JYJoyner Counselor Blog and Danielle Schultz of School Counselor Blog are hosting a Blogger Meet & Greet on July 2nd from 8:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. at the ASCA Conference. I would love to meet those of you who read Entirely Elementary...School Counseling!! Stop by on July 2nd to say, "Hello!"

1 comment:

  1. Yay - that looks like SO much fun! I'm glad you're able to join them and I'll bet I'll be able to feel the energy back here in TX!

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete