Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Office Update

Well, my office is coming along - slowly but surely. There is quite a sense of accomplishment when organizing stuff and disposing things I no longer need (or things that I inherited in the closets and don't want). There is still a bunch to do over the next week and a half - before the kiddos arrive - but I've been making some pretty good progress!

Counseling Supplies
Before


After



Counseling Resource Books

Before



 After


Picture Books

Before

After



Classroom Guidance Lesson Bins

Before

 After



Wall of Supplies

Before



After






Desk

Before


After



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hallmark had their wrapping paper on sale! I got some for this purpose because it is thicker. Very easy to do - just used tape on the back of the paper!

      Delete