Friday, July 11, 2014

ASCA14 Highlights - Fun Find - New Books & Games

Another reason to love ASCA14's Exhibit Hall - the opportunity to page through children's literature to make sure I'm buying just what I want. Too often, over the years, I've purchased books that I thought would be a good fit for the topic I wanted to present to my students...but ended up being disappointed. 

Here are some new books and card games I found during ASCA14. I haven't even begun to think of what my lessons using these books will look like, but I do look forward to using them this coming school year with my students! I'll keep you posted on how I use them!

   

    



       






                                                                                                                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment