Sunday, July 22, 2012

Motivational Medals!

I found these plastic award medals (similar to the plastic buttons in my post titled "Bucket of Buttons") in the dollar section at Target.



Using a fixed sized 2.25 inch circle/shape in Word, I added the text of positive sayings and printed them out on the colorful cardstock
I found at the Dollar Store.


After printing, I cut them out and added the circles to the plastic award medals. Here they are, Motivational Medals!



These will stay in my school counseling office and be used during group or individual sessions in order to congratulate a student for a job well done and to motivate him/her to keep up the good work. Students will either hang them up before they leave my office or return them at the end of the day.

1 comment:

  1. Great idea and too Cute! I will make some for my students.

    ReplyDelete