Monday, July 23, 2012

100 Followers!



Never in a million years did I think that this blog would have any followers,
much less have 100! I am just thrilled! Thank you so much for finding my posts/ideas worthy enough for you to choose to follow them!

The comments have been so kind, the questions have been so pertinent, and the enthusiasm for your career really comes through in the words you have written to me. It has been great fun to follow along with all of you expert bloggers and educators. Everyday I turn on my computer, I feel I get a little dose of professional development. I am learning so very, very much!

I hope you will continue to find some helpful ideas to use in your school here at
 Entirely Elementary...School Counseling!

Coming up next...the blog's Facebook page!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! Looking forward to becoming a FB Fan! Congrats!! Love your great ideas!

    ReplyDelete