Friday, July 20, 2012

Lunchbox Love for Kids!

A rainy day means a bit of shopping. Upon walking into the Christmas Tree Shop, I looked to the right and saw these fun cards! Lunchbox Love for Kids!


What stuck out to me - the great price ($2.99 for Volumes 1-2 - 24 cards) and the fun, colorful cards that I could view from the packaging. I was hoping that when I would open up the package, I could use these cards in my counseling office. I got home and this is what I found...


Certainly this is only a sampling of the cards inside the package, but as you can see there are some very school counselor appropriate sayings and then some very kid friendly facts on the back!

I will not be using these cards in lunchboxes, but instead as little happy-grams! I plan on using them with kiddos who may need a pick-me-up, special reminders, or extra encouragement. I might set one on his/her desk in the morning as a surprise for when he/she arrives or in his/her coat pocket hanging in the closet, or inside the book the book he/she is reading (on the page where their bookmark is). They could also be mailed (who doesn't like to receive snail mail?). They could also be used in small groups...an activity may be for the students to give a card to a classmate who he/she feels deserves it!

I then did some investigating and found the website online at www.sayplease.com. Here you will find all sorts of fun lunchbox cards (for kids, adults, teens, etc.) and also, you will find a bunch of black and white free printables. I am particularly interested in the Lunchbox Love for Everyone cards which could be used to boost staff morale!! I

Inside the package that I purchased, there was a 10% off coupon for online ordering. You can also sign up for coupons on the website when you enter your email address for the printables.

Home

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment